- End of Disbursements to Non-participating Payment Service Providers
- FBA Liquidations
- Amazon Seller Training Starts This Saturday & Sunday
1. End of Disbursements to Non-participating Payment Service Providers
You can refer to the policy update at (you will need to be logged into yourAmazon Seller Central Account):
This will affect sellers who are currently using services that are not yet in Amazon's PSP program such as Wise (formerly TransferWise). Refer to this article on recommended Payment Service Providers to find out more about which ones to choose.
2. FBA Liquidations
Here's a video by Amazon that explains FBA Liquidations (it also introduces Grade & Sell, which you can ignore unless you're invited as that's currently by invitation only)
- Disposal, or
- Return (to an address within the country where the inventory is stored with Amazon)
In both of the above cases, the seller would be charged a per unit fee to remove each unit.
With FBA Liquidations, Amazon will help to liquidate the inventory and then pay the seller an estimated 5% to 10% of the selling price of the product. While that does not seem much, at least it is recouping come cash, which is better than incurring additional removal costs.
Sadly, I've seen some clueless sellers who are stuck with large quantities of products that are not making sales. These are people who don't understand the fundamentals of successful online sales, and/or are victims of scammy gurus who taught them silly, risky nonsense.
These sellers would benefit from FBA liquidations. But it would have been much better if they understood how to do sensible research and analysis in order to select products with a high probability of success while minimizing risks, which is foundational to my Amazon training course.
3. Amazon Seller Live Training
The training consists of:
- 2 full days of small group training on 17-18 July (maximum of 10 sign-ups)
- 4 one-to-one consultations
- Lifetime support via private Facebook group for training alumni and direct email/private messaging with me
If you'd like to find out more or sign up, please go to my Amazon Seller Live Training page.