There are so many issues we could cover, but here are a few highlights to note:
- 2021 Amazon Expo Seller Boot Camp
- 10% Off Amazon Images, Graphic Design and Product Videos
- Amazon Payment Service Providers
- Insurance for Amazon Sellers
- Accounts and Bookkeeping
1. 2021 Amazon Expo Seller Boot Camp
You can scroll through the images below to view the agenda and details.
I've been invited by Amazon to speak at the event.
Check out the infographic image by Amazon in the 5th image below!
Registration is free.
2. 10% Off Amazon Images, Graphic Design and Product Videos
Click here to find out more and get a quote.
To get 10% off, use promo code: AMZ10_Oct21
3. Amazon Payment Service Providers
I stopped using Payoneer, WorldFirst and Wise for various reasons, which you can read about on my page about Amazon Payment Service Providers.
I have been using OFX since earlier this year and been happy with it. More recently I've started using Airwallex as they have some advantageous features that OFX lacks.
I'll be updating my PSP comparison page soon, but in the meantime, if you'd like to take advantage of a 0.3% FX spread with:
- SWIFT fees only with zero margin costs on USD to USD transfers (useful for paying your suppliers in USD from your Amazon payout balance)
- Fee free virtual Visa cards (available for Australian businesses and expected availability in early 2022 for Singapore)
- Payment processing for your website (currently available for WooCommerce and Magento) at lower fees compared to Stripe and PayPal.
- A special offer of $0 fees and 0% margin on your first $20,000 AUD in FX conversions (or equivalent)
4. Insurance for Amazon Sellers
I have a page with more info and links to 3 providers of insurance for Amazon sellers.
5. Accounts and Bookkeeping
As soon as possible, I would encourage you to use an accounting service.
Sleek is an official sponsors for the Amazon Expo. I use Sleek for my Singapore company compliance (tax computation, tax filing, AGM minutes and submission, etc.). Since I'm "stuck" overseas due to Covid-19, I also apprciate their mailroom service where I use their address as my company's registered and mailing address. Any mail I received is then scanned and available online in my Sleek account. You can find out more at Sleek.com.
Don't forget to get $100 off their fees by using referral code: REFEGMT