Ask Me Anything 'Live' with Amazon, Promos Strategies for Prime Day 2022, and July Training Opportunity
- Ask Me Anything 'Live' session with Amazon.
- New article on my website about using Coupons vs Prime Exclusive Discounts.
- Registration is now open for my upcoming training course on 20-22 July 2022.
Date: Friday, 8 July 2022
Time: 2pm (Singapore/Perth time, GMT +8)
If you're interested to attend, please go to the event page linked below where you can click on Going or Interested to be notified. You can also post any questions you would like to ask in the comments.
- Are you using coupons or Prime Exclusive Discounts (PED) to drive sales?
- Have you ever thought about whether to use coupons or PED?
- Have you setup either promo type for the upcoming Prime Day on July 12-13?
If any of the questions above apply to you, then you'll want to go through my latest article on Coupons vs Prime Exclusive Discounts, where I compare their pros and cons and strategies to use them during Prime Day as well as outside of Prime Day to drive impressions, clicks and conversions.
I've had a number of people ask me about my next training intake as they are interested to sign up.
The training course consists of a small group class followed by four 1-to-1 consultations for each participant.
The training dates for the small group class are on 20-22 July 2022 from 9am to 1pm daily.
Registration is now open. You can find out more and sign up at on my training page.