- Speaking at Amazon Global Selling Summit 2023
- Using SKUdrop to optimize my inventory storage and shipping from China
- Heading to Southern Seller Fest 2023 in Sydney and meeting Ritu Java, CEO of PPC Ninja!
- Final training intake for 2023
1. Speaking at Amazon Global Summit 2023
I spoke in 3 sessions and had a non-stop stream of people queuing to speak to me throughout the 2 days at the Marina Bay Sands Expo Hall. I talked so much that my throat is still sore after a week!
This was a great time of meeting other sellers, networking with service providers, and building relationships with Amazon Global Selling's regional team, who are some of the most forward thinking Amazon staff in the world, and are genuinely going the extra mile for sellers.
Some highlights included meeting with many alumni of my training (including Felix in the panel image above, who is no a successful full-time seller and Amazon Selling Ambassador) who came because they wanted to say "Hi" in-person and take a photo with me. I'm always encouraged and appreciate training alumni who have benefited and are grateful.
Another the big highlight for me was to introduce SKUdrop to sellers in Southeast Asia at this summit.
2. SKUdrop - Optimizing Amazon Supply Chain Logistics
It has helped so much in terms of:
1. Lower storage fees - less than half compared to Amazon FBA storage fees
2. Optimized shipping through drip-feeding, which results in lower risks and better cash flow, and importantly this has helped me stay in stock all year round for the first time in 10 years, without overstocking. This alone has increased my sales by 30% year-on-year!
3. Simplified shipment administration, which has made sending shipments so much easier and saved lots of time and effort.
You can read my SKUdrop Review for a more details on the benefits of using SKUdrop to optimize your Amazon logistics from China. It's really a no-brainer to grab the fantastic offers with the coupon code for the Amazon Global Selling Summit, including US$500 of free shipping, while it is still available (I don't know when they'll end the coupon validity).
3. Southern Seller Fest 2023
This is a world-class seller event, where sellers will benefit tremendously from the content and networking opportunities. It's where I first learnt about SKUdrop at last year's SSF2022 and met some key people such as Steven Selikoff and Brandon Young.
This year, the speakers include Kevin King of Billion Dollar Seller Summit, and Ritu Java, CEO of PPC Ninja who I consider a PPC genius. I personally use PPC Ninja's software to manage my Amazon Advertising and love it. I also recommended Crystal Ren, one of the fellow speakers at the Amazon Summit to PPC Ninja and she's is delighted with their management of her advertising account.
You can watch the videos of a 2-part Amazon Advertising webinar I hosted with Ritu, which will give you a great foundation to approach Amazon PPC ads.
And if you want to go to a life-changing world-class seller event, there's still time to sign up for SSF2023 and get your air ticket and accomodation booked - I just did it yesterday!
4. Final Training Intake for 2023
The training consists of:
- 3 group sessions from 9am-1pm on 30 Oct, 31 Oct and 1 N o v 2023.
- 4 one-to-one consultations with me that you book after the group training. These can be used at your own pace.
- 50% off all future one-to-one consultations that you might want to book after the 4 included consultations