- Changes to FBA fees
- Fake incentivised Amazon reviews
- Amazon Seller Training - weekend opportunity
1. Changes to FBA Fees from June 1, 2021
Amazon usually revises referral and FBA fees every year in February. This year, the changes have bee delayed to June in view of the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
The main change in FBA fees is the removal of the additional 4 oz packaging weight that Amazon has always added to each item.
Understanding the FBA fees can help you in your product and packaging design. For example if a product with it's packaging is slightly over a size or weight tier, see if you are able to modify it to fall to a lower tier in order to lower your FBA fees per unit.
The new fee details can be found at:
2. Fake Incentivised Amazon Reviews
This article on Fake Reviews was published on 7 May 2021.
The moral of the story?
- Don't cheat by trying to get fake or incentivised reviews.
- Amazon takes the integrity of their review system seriously and can suspend anyone, even huge 7, 8 and 9 figure sellers if they violate Amazon policies.
- Do not follow scammy gurus or use dodgy services who offer Amazon review manipulation services.
- Do things legitimately. Focus on the fundamentals of good keyword and product selection, and optimizing your funnel for impressions, clicks and conversions.
3. Amazon Seller Live Training Weekend
The training consists of:
- 2 full days of small group training (maximum of 10 sign-ups)
- 4 one-to-one consultations
- Lifetime support via private Facebook group for training alumni and direct email/private messaging with me
I rarely hold the 2 full day portion on weekends, but due to several requests, this is one of the rare weekend training sessions.
If you'd like to find out more or sign up, please go to the Amazon Seller Live Training page.